Bedford Heights, OH 44146 US
A manufacturing company is seeking an Electronic Assembler for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. with weekend overtime when needed.
- Read and comprehend manufacturing product specification sheets and follow established procedures
- Collect and prepare all material for assembly process
- Set-up equipment and tools needed for assembly process
- Take precise measurements to ensure accuracy of components
- Select or modify components according to measurements and specifications
- Compete testing of all product output to ensure highest quality
- Maintain equipment in good condition
- Report issues malfunctions, or defective parts
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; Associate’s Degree preferred
- Must have experience in electrical assembly or manufacturing environment
- Previous experience with electrical soldering, crimping, heat shrink, wire process stripping, wire making, and cable housings is preferred
- Must have technical knowledge and the ability to read and understand complex procedures and directions
- Must be able to work with a team and also individually
- Must have the ability to maintain required level of productivity and accuracy
- Must have a solid work history and able to work weekend overtime
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.