Electronic Assembly - Third Shift
Solon, OH 44139 US
Here’s an exciting opportunity in Solon, Ohio. We need an individual to assemble printed circuit boards and perform soldering. There is an opening on third shift.
- Follow productions drawing, position, and align parts, crimp, stake, screw, bolt, rivet, weld, solder, cement, and press fits
- Use various hand and power tools, magnifying devices, measuring instruments, and electronic test equipment
- Mount assembled components, perform line testing, and inspection
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to perform intricate electrical and/or mechanical assembly
- Must have basic soldering skills and printed circuit board assemblies
- Must have the ability to use hand tools and a microscope
- Must be able to read and understand drawings
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.