Electronic Assembler - 3 needed
Mayfield Village, OH 44143
This manufacturing company is seeking Electronic Assemblers to perform electronic and mechanical assembly by following work instructions, using hand tools, and a variety of electronic assembly equipment. You will work Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime available.
- Perform assembly operations by following specifications, drawings, and part lists
- Update and maintain all part records in computer system
- Inspect parts and package finished product
- Follow all safety and ESD guidelines
- Ensure good organization and cleanliness of work bench and manufacturing areas
- Contribute to building a culture of cooperation and teamwork
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED and an Associate’s Degree in Electronics
- Must be able to perform intricate electrical and/or mechanical assembly
- Must have basic soldering skills and must successfully complete hands-on soldering training
- Must have the ability to use hand tools
- Must have basic computer skills
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.