Electronic Assembler - 2 Needed
Avon, OH 44011 US
A manufacturing company is seeking individuals who will be responsible for assembling electronic equipment, read and interpret instructions, and use tools to fit electronic components. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Assemble electronic components, sub-assemblies, and products using drills, screws, bolts, and soldering iron
- Mount assembled components; transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, and integrated circuits on boards
- Connect components wires to circuits and connect wires between individual components leads
- Install finished assemblies and sub-assemblies, tend to machines, and adjust or trim material from components
- Read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, specifications, work orders, or reports
- Clean parts thoroughly, review work activities, and inspect wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits
- Pack finished products for shipment, tag components, adjust or repair electrical components, correct defects, and test products
- Support all phases of manufacturing; production planning, scheduling, meeting production deadlines, and inventory control
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have previous electronic assembly and manufacturing experience; IPC Certified is a plus
- Must have soldering experience; Production style soldering is preferred
- Must have the ability to read and interpret drawings, diagrams, blueprints, or test performance reports
- Must have knowledge using drills, screws, bolts, and soldering iron
- Must be able to assemble transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, and integrated circuits on boards
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.