Electro-Mechanical Assembly - 2 needed
Streetsboro, OH 44241
A manufacturing company is seeking Mechanical Assemblers to work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Essential Job Functions:
- Build control panels and perform mechanical assembly
- Operate drill press, punch press, or other machines to complete assembly tasks
- Read blueprints, product drawings, and sketches to identify parts and components for assembly
- Complete necessary paperwork , confirm bills of materials, record units produced, and tasks required for production orders
- Use a variety of hand and power tools to assemble parts
- Pick parts and components from warehouse to complete assembly order
- Must have previous mechanical assembly experience
- Must be able to read blueprints, diagrams, and sketches
- Must be able to utilize hand tools and power tools
- Must have the ability to operate pallet jacks, hand-trucks, and forklifts
- Must be able to complete all paperwork accurately and timely
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.