Electro-Mechanical Assembler - 2 Needed
Solon, OH 44139 US
A manufacturing company is seeking Electro-Mechanical Assemblers who will be responsible for performing a variety of printed circuit board and mechanical assemblies, along with soldering techniques to produce a finished product. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
• Understand and follow basic documentation, such as PCBA, fabrication drawings, BOM, schematics, and routers
• Use computer to review electronic documentation files
• Use a variety of hand tools to perform job functions
• Perform work to meet customer quality requirements, IPC-610 workmanship criteria, and comply with company’s QMS
• Maintain compliance to established ESD Program and employee handbook
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED
• Must read and write in English
• Ten years of electronic work experience; typically classified as Senior Assembler
• Prior experience working at another electronic manufacturing company is a plus
• Must be familiar using various hand tools; soldering irons, screw drivers, etc.
• Must be computer literate
• Must be able to work well in a team environment
• Must have the ability to work within required guidelines, and comply with all requirements and procedures
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be required.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2986 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.