Willoughby, OH 44094
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Electrician. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Run flexible and rigid conduit
- Push/pull wires
- Perform Instrument tubing, point-to-point wiring, and terminate wiring
- Follow schematics and pneumatics
- Must have 3 years of electrician experience with background in panel building and point-to-point wiring
- Must have knowledge in wiring instrument controls, pumps, heaters and control valves, and PLC Logic
- Must be familiar with NEC and NFPA guidelines, including Class I Div II, IL 508A and CSA/CE codes and regulations.
- Must be able to read and understand schematics and pneumatics
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.