Electrical Maintenance Technician
Mentor, OH 44060
This manufacturing company is offering an immediate full-time opportunity to an Electrical Maintenance Technician to troubleshoot and repair mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, electronic, and electrical malfunctions to brush production, extrusion equipment, and physical building. You need to be shift flexible, with the possibility of being on call for the weekend.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work from sketches, layouts, set-up descriptions, blueprints, preventative maintenance schedules, and verbal instructions
- Determine need for repairs using micrometers, vernier, and other precision measuring devices, gauges, volt ohmmeter, and ammeter
- Prioritize repairs, determine how to make parts, and how to check parts
- Repair mechanical pneumatic, hydraulic, plumbing, electronic, and electrical manufacturing to equipment and facility
- Perform advanced set-up and operation of equipment to machine new parts
- Use a variety of and power tools
- Troubleshoot and repair complex electrical, electronic, and mechanical systems
- Maintain and rebuild adequate inventory of machine parts
- Record job information and track time for costing purposes
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have at least a 2 year vocational training program plus on the job training and experience including complicated machine set-ups
- Must be proficient in diagnosing and repairing complex electrical and electronic malfunctions
- Must have the ability to diagnose and repair hydraulic, pneumatic, and water system malfunctions
- Must be able to read complex blueprints and specifications
- Must have a mechanical, mechanical aptitude with m annual dexterity
- Must be able to read various measuring devises
- Must have knowledge of basic safety rules and regulations, company policies and procedures, and all environmental regulations
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, climb ladders, twist, and bend while repairing equipment
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.