Electrical Machine Assembler
Wickliffe, OH 44092
This non-smoking manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Electrical Machine Assembler. You will work first shift with overtime.
- Plan and perform all required operations to install and connect all electrical and wiring on company machine products
- Read drawings, schematics, specifications, other data
- Work with 120 VAC, 240 VAC, 480 VAC, 600 VAC, and 24V DC
- Install switches, safety devices, solenoids, indicator lights, and other items and equipment in panel boards on machinery
- Cut, thread, and install conduit boxes, outlets, and other accessories, and make all connections to motors, gauges, and controls
- Other duties could include assisting in various mechanical assembly operations and possible field service work
- Must have 5 to 15 years’ experience assembling electrical machines
- Must have strong troubleshooting skills with knowledge of plant machine maintenance
- Must be familiar with 120 VAC, 240 VAC, 480 VAC, 600 VAC, and 24V DC
- Must have the ability to read drawings, schematics, and specifications
- Must be able to operate necessary tools and equipment
- Must have basic shop math skills and steel toed boots
- Must have a passport and be willing to travel to perform both foreign and domestic field service work when required
- PLC & CNC experience is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.