Willoughby, OH 44094
A large manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical Engineer for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Evaluate the scope of work, and review the sales and technical information, specifications, and electrical system requirements
- Select the electrical component as part of the general bill of materials applying knowledge of electricity and materials within the project budget
- Confirm systems functionality and components’ capabilities
- Develop electrical design concept in compliance with the national, industry, and customer specifications, as well as the Company’s methods and materials
- Assure product quality by designing electrical testing methods, and assist test department with finished products and system capabilities
- Provide engineering information, technical support, direction, additional training, and perform the final design verification
- Attend educational workshops, review professional publications, establish personal networks, and participate in professional societies
- Comply with all federal and state regulations
- BSEE and relevant experience with NEC, UL-508A, UL-1995, CSA, and CE in industrial enclosures, low voltage power distribution and controls
- Must have a minimum 5 years’ experience as an Electrical Engineer
- Must have electrical system design knowledge including motor controls, and low voltage power distribution
- Must be familiar with PLC (AB MicroLogix, CompactLogix, SLC, and Siemens)
- Variable speed and soft start applications (AB, Square D, and Toshiba)
- Solid state devices in power controls
- Pressure, temperature, and motion control system design
- AutoCAD is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.