Painesville, OH 44077 | Direct Hire
A design and manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical Engineer for a Direct Hire Opportunity.
- Parse the customer specifications into requirements
- Design the product to those requirements
- Validate the design through testing
- Utilize oscilloscope, digital mulitimeter, and function generator
- Troubleshoot and debug for occasional floor sustainment support
- Breadboard small circuits or utilize SPICE Software to validate designs
- Bachelors’ Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have experience with component selection to meet design, environment, and MTBF requirements
- Must have a solid understanding of analog circuit design and analysis
- Must have strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Must be willing to grow, work independently, as part of a team, and investigate new technologies
- Experience with Altium Schematic capture, CCA layout design, and MSP430 microprocessors are a plus
- Solidworks or similar CAD Software experience, Matlab/Simulink knowledge, along with Code Composer Studio is a plus
- Must have strong problems solving, analytical, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to protect the company proprietary and confidential information
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.