Electrical Design Engineer
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022 US
A manufacturing company has an opening for an Electrical Design Engineer to provide specialized and detailed electrical engineering design services. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Plan, design, and coordinate assigned engineering projects
- Coordinate with sales department and customer to identify project requirements and design circuit requirements
- Perform equipment selection for electrical components, lighting, and controls
- Develop project drawings and documentation
- Work with sales, production, purchasing, and field personnel to meet schedule requirements
- Establish electrical systems and troubleshoot system problems
- Assist in product improvement and support
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Must have 2 to 5 years of proven electrical design experience
- Must have knowledge of circuit design, electrical distribution wiring, and circuit protection within systems
- Must be familiar with NEC; PLC experience is preferred, LED lighting, Refrigeration, and HVAC experience is desired
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD 2D, 3D, Word, and Excel
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks to completion
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be required.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.