Electrical Controls Designer
Akron, OH 44311
A major machinery manufacturing company is offering an immediate, full-time position for an Electrical Controls Designer. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Prepare detailed drawings and schematics for electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic machine control sub-systems using AutoCAD
- Review, specify, and verify use of sub-vendor components in final machine design
- Work with other engineers and manufacturing personnel to clarify and resolve control problems
- Must have 5 years of Control Systems Design
- Must be familiar with pneumatic controls and process controls instrumentation
- Must be proficient using AutoCAD
- Must be a self-starter, able to work independently, with the ability to multi-task
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Must be able to travel internationally on occasion
- EPLAN experience is preferred, but not mandatory
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.