Electrical Control Panel Assembler
Wickliffe, OH 44092
This electronics company is seeking a Control Panel Assembler for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Assemble electrical control panels, complete point-to-point wiring, and install a variety of electronic and electro-mechanical components
- Work from schematics, blueprints, wiring drawings, bill-of-material, hand written notes, and verbal instructions
- Utilize small hand tools, wire strippers, crimpers, wrenches, screwdrivers, piers, and soldering irons.
- Perform hand operation of deburring, drilling, grinding and sawing and operate lift trucks and hand pallet jacks to move material within plant
- Must have electronics experience and/or education in the electronics field
- Must be able to read schematics and blueprints
- Must have experience with control panels
- Must be able to use small hand tools and other assembly equipment
- Must be able to operate lift trucks and hand pallet jacks
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude
This company has a benefit package and plenty of advancement opportunities available.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.