Cleveland, OH 44113 | Possible Temp to Hire
This manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical Assembler who will be responsible for handling all assembly duties to construct control boxes and small electrical assemblies. You will work Monday through Friday, from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with overtime available.
- Read, comprehend, and interpret assembly layouts, work orders, and bills of materials
- Recognize problems with designs and parts and take appropriate corrective action
- Safely apply material handling processes
- Possess working knowledge of standard and special tooling
- Compile Job Labor Report correctly and in a timely manner
- Set the department/area standards in areas of housekeeping, attendance, and teamwork by example
- Train employees/customers and interact professionally with customers in the plant and field
- Work safely and in an environmentally responsible manner
- Must have experience performing complex assembly or mechanical maintenance/repair work
- Must be able to interpret blueprints, schematics, and engineering drawing
- Must have the ability to understand the metric measurement system
- Must have experience utilizing various hand, power, and precision tools
- Must have superior customer service, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Understanding and supporting company philosophies, goals, and directions is important
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.