Electrical - Mechanical Technician
Macedonia, OH 44056
This manufacturing company is seeking an Electrical – Mechanical Technician to provide technical support to production, diagnose and troubleshoot complex electronic control system malfunctions, and train workforce on new, upgraded, and existing equipment systems. There is a first shift position working 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Work alongside mechanics to troubleshoot and repair equipment
- Extensive hands-on work with mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and electronic systems, equipment modifications, upgrades, and new installations
- Troubleshoot and repair injection-molding equipment, robotics, and auxiliary equipment
- Utilize blueprints, schematics, knowledge of electricity, hydraulics, pneumatics, robotics, and microprocessors
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance procedures for injection-molding, robotics, and auxiliary equipment
- Maintain auxiliary equipment including mold temperature controllers, material dryers, compressors, conveyors, material loaders, etc.
- Maintain complex vision inspection systems and assemble and install new equipment
- Assist in record keeping and documentation
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a Certification and/or an Associate’s Degree in electrical engineering/controls, mechanical systems or similar
- Must have five years’ maintenance troubleshooting experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
- Must have knowledge of industrial PCs AC & DC drives, servo and proportional valve hydraulic systems, integrated robotic systems, vision systems
- Must have strong problem-solving skills with a mechanical aptitude
- Must have experience with industrial electricity, pneumatics, and hydraulics systems
- Troubleshooting, installation, and repair of PLC and motor controls is needed
- Must be able to read and follow mechanical hydraulics, and electrical blueprints and schematics
- Must be computer literate, have an eye for detail, solve practical problems, and take action on machinery issues in a timely manner
Only those candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.