Panel Builder - Electrical Assembler
Solon, OH 44139
A Well-established electronics manufacturing company is seeking a Panel Builder Electrical Assembler for an immediate, long-term opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Daily QC checks of completed assemblies and note discrepancies on Quality Improvement Sheet
- Build and test all assemblies and systems using established specifications and procedures
- Build Electrical Panels
- Verify job orders for completeness and accuracy
- Use hand, power, measuring, soldering/de-soldering tools, flux, mask, and wick
- Use computer, label printers, and test fixtures
- A minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience with assembling and testing electro-mechanical hardware to include two years’ experience with electrical assembly
- Demonstrated proficiency with mechanical assembly techniques and the use of mechanical fasteners is required
- Must have a strong panel building/control panel background
- Must be able to utilize hand tools and power tools
- Must have a working understanding of electrical assembly and wire technique
- Must be able to read and interpret mechanical and electrical diagrams
- Must be able to interact with a computer terminal
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.