Electric - Electronic Technician
Cleveland, OH 44114
A manufacturing company is offering an immediate full-time opportunity to an Electric – Electronic Technician to conduct, maintain, and test electrical systems and components and ensure systems and components meet established specifications. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Perform system test on broadcast electronics using various testing equipment
- Set-up test equipment for UUT, analyze results, and evaluate performance
- Ensure UUT meets system standards
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair UUT
- Isolate defect using diagnostic equipment
- Read and interpret schematic drawings
- Use volt meters, oscilloscopes, signal generators, soldering equipment, and hand tools
- Solder through hole and SMT components
- Perform required printed circuit board modifications
- Perform other duties as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have an Associate Degree or equivalent
- Must have a minimum of 1 to 3 years’ experience in an assembly environment
- Must have technical troubleshooting experience
- Must have a Printed Circuit Board Soldering Certificate
- Must be familiar with audio testing standards
- Must be able to interpret detailed drawings, instructions, and schematics
- Must be able to perform equipment set-up; BIOS, programming, cloning
- Basic computer skills, and troubleshooting skills is required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, and perform work while standing
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to carry out detailed written and oral instructions
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.