Dust Control Engineering Technical Designer - Part-time
Canton, OH 44707
A large manufacturing company has an opportunity available for a Dust Control Engineering Technical Designer who will be responsible for creating drawings that exhibit the detail and method of assembly for a variety of machinery and mechanical devices. This is a part-time position and you will work 15 to 30 hours per week.
- Create designs for machinery and mechanical devices that feature the relationships between various mechanical parts and systems
- Provide details on components descriptions and resolve design problems
- Review and analyze specification, draft technical details, and specify dimensions, materials, and procedures
- Use Computer Aided Design and Drafting systems to prepare drawings
- Perform design changes and drafting updates
- Work from sketches, computer models, and verbal information supplied
- Maintain constant communication with supplies and work closely with engineers
- Perform other duties as assigned
- An Engineering Degree is required
- Must have a previous experience creating designs for machinery
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD and other drafting software
- Must have strong communications and customer service skills
- Must be able to participate in the continuous improvement team meetings
- Must be able to cooperate among other peers to achieve common goals and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Adherence to company safety rules, regulations, and procedures is required
- Model safe behavior and maintain good housekeeping
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.