Mansfield, OH 44906
Top-notch supply company is seeking a Driver Assistant for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Assist the driver with equipment deliveries to businesses in a safe and timely manner
- Pick-up demo equipment
- Ensure that the company is stocked with supplies for the equipment
- Set-up equipment for client
- Record serial numbers
- Maintain the appearance and condition of the delivery truck
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to lift 70 pounds chest high
- Must be able to safely operate delivery vehicle, including backing-up and approaching loading areas with minimal space
- Must be customer-focused
- Must have a neat appearance
- Any candidate that has a mechanical aptitude is a huge plus
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.