Driver - Production Technician
Parma, OH 44130
A cleaning and restoration company is seeking a Driver/Production Technician to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. You will also be on call one week every 4 to 6 weeks to handle emergency responses.
- Assist job coordinators with field coordination, communication, and multiple aspects of job pick-up and delivery
- Remove affected items from homes and perform packing and moving duties
- Sort, separate, clean, and hang a variety of garments and textiles
- Prepare and participate in daily production meetings
- Perform general warehouse and additional duties as assigned
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no points and the ability to drive cargo vans
- Must have professional communication skills, exceptional customer service background, be highly organized, and a team player
- Must be able to sit, stand, walk for long period of time, push/pull/lift up to 40 pounds throughout the day
- Must be computer literate
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.