Door Service Technician
Chesterland, OH 44026
This service company is offering an immediate, full-time opportunity for a Level II Service Technician. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Perform basic troubleshooting and repairs
- Replace springs on a sectional door including calculation of proper spring
- Wire basic electrical components including push button stations, radio controls, safety edges, and operators
- Have telephone and personal contact with customers and employees regarding service and installation coordination
- Supervise a Level I Technician in the field
- Properly document timesheets and cards to ensure complete accuracy of timekeeping for all jobs
- Responsible for participating in Safety and Tool Box talks every two weeks
- Conduct and present yourself in a professional manner, including appearance at all time while on the clock and in uniform
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Perform other duties as needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must have 5 years of rolling door installation experience
- IDEA Certifications in sectional doors, rolling doors, and rolling steel fire doors are required
- Must have previous customer service experience
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to establish and maintain customer relationships
- Must be well organized and detail-oriented
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.