Direct Mail Operator
Cleveland-East Suburb, OH 44125
This printing company has an opportunity available for a Direct Mail Operators to perform tasks related to mailing operations following standard work practices to ensure safe, efficient, timely, and accurate production of superior quality finished materials. Regular work hours are 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.; however, overtime can start as early as 5 a.m. and extend to 5 p.m.
- Read and understand mailing instructions of job ticket
- Develop job execution plan based on information from job jacket
- Set-up, operate, troubleshoot, and perform routine maintenance of inserters, folders, and other mailing equipment
- Jog and feed product into machine, perform visual inspection for defects, ensure conformance to specification of products, and remove bad product
- Troubleshoot minor machine problems and assist in training other employees
- Sort, bundle, and bag all classes of mail according to postal requirements
- Perform hand inserting, hand collations, sealing, order picking, hand inspections of jobs, and other manual tasks
- Clean and maintain machinery, equipment, and work areas
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum of 1 year previous experience operating equipment in a mailing environment
- Must have specific knowledge of mailing postal requirements and inkjet technology through formal study or job experience
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent problem recognition, problem solving, and decision making abilities
- Must be able to recognize and identify similarities and differences between shades, shapes, and degree of color
- Must have the ability to complete basic numerical calculations, comprehend technical topics, and specified information
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.