Dip Utility Operator – 2 needed
Wickliffe, OH 44092
This manufacturing company is seeking Dip Utility Operators for immediate, full-time opportunities. There is an opening on both first and second shifts.
- Wash and set mold lines for robot dipping as indicated on daily department schedule
- Data input into computer terminal during preparation of dip lines
- Maintain, transfer, or scrap out slurry mixes and etch tanks as indicated
- Clean and maintain rotary and Shell O Matic Sanders as production and process control scheduling dictates
- Notify Process Control whenever problems arise relative to the shell building process. This includes the verification of incoming materials, as well as the physical building of the mix
- Daily upkeep of the mold preparation dip room and ceramic storage areas
- Maintain various equipment and zone logs
- Strict compliance to all plant safety rules, procedures, and scrap reporting
- Sand blast components associated with the dipping process
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate proficiency of applicable procedure instructions
- Become licensed to operate a tow motor and hand lift truck
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to follow all plant safety rules and operating procedures
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime
- Must be safety-conscious and detail-oriented
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.