Twinsburg, OH 44087 US
A manufacturing company is seeking a Die Setter to join their team. You will work Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Set-up and operate progressive and single hit dies
- Perform first piece quality inspection
- Read part prints
- Record all data needed for inventory control purposes
- Monitor and notify supervisors of machine wear or damage for preventative maintenance
- Uses basic tools, micrometers, calipers, and other precision measuring tools
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a minimum 3 years Die Setting experience
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude and basic math skills
- Must have knowledge of basic tools and precision measuring tools
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.