Die Maintenance Technician - 2 needed
Wickliffe, OH 44092 | Temp-to-Hire
A manufacturing company is seeking Die Maintenance Technicians for full-time opportunities. This is a second or third shift position.
- Wax die calibration including all required documentation
- Perform all insert and integral marking changes
- Special pin or insert changes including documentation for special lots or engineering trials
- Perform routine die and fixture maintenance
- Inject sample patterns, pour RENS and airflow fixtures, perform tooling inventories, all preventative maintenance, and minor die and fixture repairs
- Comply with all Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have experience performing detailed and intricate work
- Must be able to follow all procedures and instructions
- Knowledge of utilizing height stand, micrometers, bridge gages is a plus
- When required, must meet or exceed defined Visual Acuity
- Meet color perception standards when required
- Must be open to go through additional training to comply with applicable SOP/Certifications when required
- Some heavy lifting is required
- Must be able to work second or third shift
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.