Die Cast Machinist
Warrensville Heights, OH 44128
A manufacturing company is seeking a Die Cast Machinist Maker for a full-time, long-term position. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., 7 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. or 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. with overtime as needed. If available for both first and second shift, this is a plus.
- Aluminum and Zinc Die Cast set-up
- Set-up all job orders and perform die changes per schedule
- Operate cranes and lift trucks to transfer dies
- Perform die changes in an efficient manner in order to reduce downtime
- Perform all required quality checks and obtain first piece approval
- Organize and prioritize in order to meet goals to reduce machine downtime
- Review and recommend process improvement opportunities
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Zinc & Aluminum Die Casting is preferred
- Foundry or equivalent experience is required
- Must have strong mechanical ability
- Must be proficient with the functions and capabilities of Die Cast/Foundry machinery
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to solve problems and multi-task
- Must be able to work together as a team, be organized, and able to prioritize
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must have steel toed footwear
- Must be able to work overtime when needed
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers competitive wages and benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.