Cleveland, OH 44106
This large organization is seeking a Development Coordinator to work with a team of individuals to perform, assist, and/or coordinate diverse projects and activities to support and enhance revenue generation and the overall effectiveness and organization of the company. You will work Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.; however, when they have weekend events, you need to be available Saturday and Sundays.
- Provide overall administrative support to the Foundation team
- Participate and assist with all fundraising activities
- Coordinate team deliverables and specifics for ongoing and short-term projects
- Assist in collecting information for the monthly eNewsletter, coordinate the production of the semi-annual print newsletter, and update database
- Manage the phone lines and email inbox, respond to inquiries, and manage social media sites
- Manage the scheduling and payments of tour groups, develop and enhance the existing sponsorship program, and assist with donor research
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor ‘s degree preferred
- Fundraising, communications, sales, marketing, event planning experience is needed; Non-profit experience is a plus
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office, fundraising databases, and social media sites
- Must be highly organized, detail-oriented, a self-starter, and excellent time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be an excellent “people person” with a friendly personality and positive attitude
- Must be interested in expanding his/her professional fundraising career, is goal-oriented, takes initiate on all projects, and seeks the opportunity to assist with a wide range of fundraising projects
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.