Deputy Court Clerk - 3 Needed
Cleveland, OH US
A local city is seeking detail-oriented individuals to join their team. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- File and prepare forms
- Receive, disburse, and accurately maintain account for public funds in the form of fines, court costs, and fees
- Answer phones, issue, certified mail, subpoenas, publications, and dockets
- May train other employees on a temporary basis
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- One year prior court experienced is preferred
- Must have strong computer knowledge with accurate data entry skills
- Must be able to pay attention to detail while working under stressful situations
- Must have the ability to be courteous with the public
- Must be able to keep all information confidential
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.