Cleveland, OH 44135
A distribution company is seeking Delivery Drivers to deliver vehicles, and in some instances, customers, employees, or vendors to their appropriate destinations. These are both part-time positions; one working 6 hour shifts for 4 days and the other working 8 hour shifts for 3 days.
- Drive and deliver vehicles locally or out of the area as needed
- Deliver customers and vehicles to appropriate destinations
- Ride with or follow another driver to drop off or pick-up vehicles
- Organize travel route and ensure vehicle paperwork is accurate and timely
- Communicate via 2-way radio or cellular phone if needed
- Clean vehicles if asked and perform other job related duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work required hours
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.