Delivery Driver - Pittsburgh
A business service company is seeking a Delivery Driver to drive a “step-up truck”, which is similar to a UPS truck. You will be picking up an already loaded truck at a storage facility in Pittsburgh, drive a designated route in Pennsylvania, and then drive to Youngstown to reload truck. After the truck is loaded, you will drive back to Pittsburgh and leave the truck overnight at the same storage facility. Work hours are Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. This opening is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Deliver linen and service accounts to restaurants and medical facilities
- Build relationships with customers
- Perform necessary math to bill and settle accounts
- Will occasionally handle cash
- Perform periodic inventories at customer facility
- Lift 65 pounds at times
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have a professional image
- Must be safety-conscious
- Must be dependable
- Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.