Degreaser Operator - Laborer
Mentor, OH 44060
A manufacturing company is seeking a Degreaser Operator - Laborer for a full-time position working Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Complete training on degreaser and degreasing process
- Operate Finishing Equipment Degreaser Unit
- Use small hand tools
- Follow safe work practices, OSHA, EPA Regulations and company policies and procedures
- Recognize equipment safe operating procedures, lockout and de-energizing equipment
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have a mechanical aptitude
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Must have the ability to stand for extended periods of time and lift between 25 and 70 pounds
- Must have basic computer skills along with accurate data entry skills
- Must maintain a clean and safe working environment
- Must be able to exercise car when operating equipment
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.