Strongsville, OH 44136
This manufacturing company is seeking a Deburring Machine Technician for a full-time, long-term opportunity. Training will be done on first shift and then may go to second shift.
- Identify and pull correct material
- Blend mismatches
- Break edges per drawing and specification requirements
- Use hand and power tools
- Deliver finished goods to other work areas
- Complete detailed work order
- Deburr, sand, hand scrape, mechanical polish, and clean parts
- Mentor and assist in training other technicians
- Must have deburring machine operation experience
- Must have a working knowledge of hand and power tools
- Must be detail-oriented
- Must be able to read drawings and specifications
- Must have the ability to complete all work in a timely manner
For an immediate interview, please call 330-225-0137 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.