Data Entry Clerk - Part-time
Parma, OH 44129 US
A local tax service is seeking a Data Entry Clerk to work part-time, Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with alternating Saturdays.
- Scan and enter documents; possibly access cloud-based services
- Validate information is accurate, make corrections as needed, and enter other information into tax software as directed
- Assist with final tax return preparation, client contact, training, and assist with other office tasks
- Maintain an orderly area
- Must have a High school Diploma or GED
- Previous data entry experience preferred
- Must have accurate data entry with strong math skills
- Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
- Must be friendly, personable, honest, and consistent
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
- Must have proof of vaccination against Covid-19
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.