Data Entry Clerk - Part-time
Mayfield Village, OH 44143
An insurance company is seeking a Data Entry Clerk for a part-time position working about 20 to 25 hours each week.
- Perform data entry tasks in a timely fashion, while ensuring the accuracy and confidentiality of information recorded
- Set up electronic files per company guidelines and log accounts in an agency management system
- Manage and maintain files, type correspondence, keep office organized, and perform other clerical tasks
- Handle miscellaneous projects and other duties as assigned
- Must have prior data entry and general office experience
- Must be highly proficient using Microsoft Office and Outlook Email
- Must have extremely accurate data entry skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is required
- Must have strong customer service and interpersonal skills with the ability to pay attention to detail
- Must have a helpful, positive, team-oriented attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Must have the ability to follow procedures and keep company and customer information confidential
Only candidates that can pass a background check will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4151 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.