Customer Service Support
Mentor, OH 44060
A family owned business has a full-time position available for a Customer Service Support to work Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Coordinate the preparation and delivery of customer orders, ensuring they are completed accurately utilizing UPS Worldship and TMS Programs
- Invoice customer in QuickBooks
- Imitate the return process with customers, interpret issue, determine best possible resolution, and delegate the work required
- Provide shipment tracking information to customers upon request
- Fulfill sample requests and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner
- Process customer payments
- Handle all general office duties and offer support to other departments
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; postsecondary education and experience in a manufacturing setting is preferred.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, UPS Worldship, and TMS Programs
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, able to meet deadlines, and work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be highly motivated, a self-starter, and able to work through issues and develop solutions
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.