Customer Service Representative
Willoughby, OH 44094
A fast-paced manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to work in the Label & Packaging, Material Handling, RFID, and Promotional Response Products Divisions. This is a first shift position working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Daily interaction with clients via email and telephone
- Service assigned accounts
- Ensure client satisfaction through timely and accurate processing of orders
- Respond to client questions
- Initiate client interaction for positive results
- Coordinate with internal departments to revolve products or delivery issues
- Follow client orders from creation through completion, providing timely updates as needed
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent education and experience
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in a client service capacity within a manufacturing environment
- Must have excellent time management and organizational skills
- Must have the ability to take a proactive approach, multi-task, establish priorities, and meet deadlines
- Strong client-service orientation, along with the ability to think critically in order to solve problems is needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art or Graphics related field, experience in commercial printing, and Business-to-Business experience are preferred
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high-demand, and time-sensitive environment
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-788-4373 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.