Customer Service Representative
Twinsburg, OH 44087 | Temp-to-Hire
A distribution company is seeking a Customer Service Representative to enter orders, answer phones, and perform basic bookkeeping and customer service duties. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Respond to customer phone calls and emails about products
- Assist with orders, general inquiries, shipping issues, questions, and customer complaints
- Handle/resolve problems to insure customer satisfaction by assessing the situation and routing the issue to the proper person
- Write up orders, provide similar data to customers, and review orders
- Develop thorough knowledge of product line, pricing, delivery times, and drop ship items
- Follow-up on customer inquires
- Must have previous customer service, general office, and basic bookkeeping skills
- Must have experience using Microsoft Office or similar software
- Must have a professional phone presence with a mature demeanor
- Must have accurate data entry skills
- Must be organized and have the ability to multi-task
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.