Customer Service Representative
Strongsville, OH 44149
A large manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a full-time position. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Set-up and maintain all departmental files
- Prepare and process special mailings
- Maintain mail from outside sources and distribute
- Assist with special projects
- Process orders, RMAs, pricing, scanning, quotes, complaints, shipping information, acknowledgements, and reports
- Work closely with other department to provide solutions to customers inquires or issues
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Requires at least 2 years’ customer service experience
- Must have a Business to Business Manufacturing background
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office
- Must be motivated, have a positive attitude with superior interpersonal and organizational skills, and a strong attention to detail
- Must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have the ability to multi-task, identify and know how to handle problems, maintain calm under pressure, and achieve goals without constant supervision
- Previous Visual experience is a plus
Only candidates that can pass a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.