Customer Service Representative
Strongsville, OH 44149
A printing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative who will be responsible for all aspects of customer management from receipt of order to job creation to shipment of products. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Provide a superior level of service to assigned customers
- Enter orders into their fully-integrated ERP System
- Ensure all orders are shipped and billed promptly and review for accuracy
- Establish and build relationships with assigned customers
- Track orders from receipt to shipment
- Analyze customer production and planning and work closely with production to determine optimal run sizes and inventory levels
- Interact with all departments
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 3 years related experience and training, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of ERP Systems, MRP, EDI, and Inventory Management is needed
- EFI-Radius System experience is a plus
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office as well as accurate data entry skills
- Must have excellent communication, organization, and multi-tasking skills
- Must be team oriented, have an eye for detail, and strong prioritization skills
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.