Customer Service Representative
Parma, OH 44134
A manufacturing company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Process complex orders from start to finish
- Maintain knowledge of all products, processes, and policies
- Develop thorough understanding of customer base, market, and individual customer needs
- Provide weekly sales outlook to Sales Management
- Maintain customer documentation and notifications
- Resolve inquiries on errors related to invoice, pricing, incorrect shipments or returns and escalate problems and concerns when needed
- Perform updates to sales forecast and operating plan
- Order parts and issue purchase orders for repairs and inventory
- Schedule preventative and corrective maintenance and process orders for equipment, parts, and maintenance
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a customer service role supporting a service organization
- Previous experience in inventory management and sales reporting is preferred
- Must be able to read and interpret service contracts and purchase orders
- Solid math and analytical skills with a good grasp of business concepts is needed
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Must have strong interpersonal and communication skills, along with good listening skills
- Must have a positive attitude and professional demeanor at all times
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and prioritize
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.