Customer Service Representative
Newburgh Heights, OH 44105 US
A large manufacturing and supply company is seeking a Customer Service Representative who can listen to customer issues and then assist in the resolution with complete follow-through. Work hours are Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding billing issues, product inquiries, service questions, and general client concerns
- Retrieve orders from a variety of electronic portals and process order entry and work with production in scheduling
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with customers and work to establish a positive rapport
- Update customer information in the database
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and stay informed of any changes in company policies and procedures
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Three to five years’ experience in customer service is a plus
- Prior experience with an ERP and MRP System is a plus
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications
- Must have excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, and problem solving skills
- Must be able to pay a high attention to detail
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.