Customer Service Representative
Madison, OH | Direct Hire
A large company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a part-time opportunity. You will work Monday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and Wednesday and Thursday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Take incoming calls, reservations, rate quotes, general questions, provide information and resolution for customers, other branches, insurance companies, dealerships, repair shops, and other vendors
- Manage outgoing calls for callback management, accounts receivables, and miscellaneous calls
- Provide a high level of customer service by assisting customers and assessing their rental needs in person or over the phone
- Meet and greet customers and provide directions and general assistance
- Assist to assess condition of rental upon return, process returns, check-ins, and exit kiosk transactions
- Effectively market the company while picking up customers and/or dropping off customers in a safe and courteous manner and assisting when needed
- Understand and communicate rental terms and conditions, vehicle features, sell optional protection products, upgrades, and fuel options
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and notify management of any known vehicle problems or required maintenance
- Perform various administrative and basic accounting functions and miscellaneous and back-up duties as assigned
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED; some college is preferred
- Must have at least 1 years customer service retail or administrative support experience
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 2 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related convictions on driving record in the past 5 years
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work required schedule
Only candidates that can pass a background, BMV check, and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.