*Customer Service Representative
Highland Heights, OH 44143 | Temp-to-Hire
A large company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a full-time opportunity. You will work Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Process quotes on a daily basis for assigned customer database
- Handle pricing and quoting of repair orders to the customer and make calls for any special requests
- Email or fax completed quotes to customers for approval
- Process warranty paperwork and teardowns, ship and invoice, and open work orders as needed
- Answer incoming calls and use email to send and receive quotes, as well as customer correspondence
- Handle expedite requests and status requests
- Perform other duties as needed
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have at least 3 years customer service experience
- Aviation related experience is preferred
- Must be able to type at least 50 WPM and operate a 10 key
- Must have a friendly and professional phone presence’
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Must have the ability to work in a team environment and under tight deadlines
- Must have excellent communication, grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible to work long hours including weekends if needed
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.