Customer Service Representative
Cleveland, OH | Temp-to-Hire
A large and local company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a part-time opportunity. You will work 3 to 4 days each week, with one of those days being every Saturday.
- Understand and adapt to a constantly changing product line
- Overcome customer objections on products and services
- Answer initial phone calls from customer who have service and technical support problems
- Answer basic technical issues
- Document suggestions for continued improvements to internal systems
- Maintain consistent quality and performance metrics
- Understand company’s products and customers’ experience with these products
- Troubleshoot problems and provide answers to customers inquiries
- A 2 year degree in a business related field from an accredited college or university preferred
- Must have 2 to 5 years customer service/call center experience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have excellent data entry skills with a high attention to detail
- Must be self-motived, dependable, and reliable
- Excellent communication and time management skills is required
- Must have the ability to explore new and creative ways to capitalize on marketing efforts
- Must be able to bend, stoop, and pick up a maximum of 50 pounds
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-706-7347 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.