Customer Service Representative
Cleveland, OH - Eastside, OH 44128
A business service company is seeking a Customer Service Representative for a full-time opportunity. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Enter information into Laboratory Information Management System
- Review customer paperwork for proper information to enter samples
- Transcribe customer paperwork, specifications, and/or quotes into job orders and scan paperwork into system
- Verify accuracy, validity, and completion of data
- Contact customer for clarification, specifications, or to request additional samples
- Create routine analysis templates for future use to create job orders
- Respond to customer issues and follow-up to make sure issues are addressed
- Act as a liaison between lab and clients for information from customers
- Monitor designated turn-around time and expedite service when possible
- Arrange for customer to have samples picked-up by a courier service
- Perform other duties as required
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Associates Degree in Business or Science related field is a plus
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Customer Service experience
- Must be proficient using Microsoft Office with the ability to learn new software
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must have strong and accurate data entry skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.