Customer Service Representative
Bedford Heights, OH 44146
A manufacturing and distribution company is seeking a Customer Service Representative who can provide a consistent, high-quality customer experience and models exceptional service in all they do to create lasting partnerships by putting customers first. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Process and confirm orders and/or communicate what needs to be ordered
- Answer phones in a timely manner and emails by the end of the day
- Monitor customer open orders, back orders, and inventory levels
- Serve as a liaison with sales, purchasing, design, manufacturing, and shipping departments
- Facilitate new item set-up
- Maintain thorough customer records
- Generate standard quotes within 24 to 48 hours of receipt
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have at High School Diploma or GED
- Must have 2 to 4 years Customer Service experience in a non-call center and non-retail environment
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to pay attention to details and accuracy
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have the ability to communicate effectively in writing, verbally over the phone, and in person
Only candidates that can pass a background check and a drug screen will be considered.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.