Customer Service Representative - Short-term
Akron, OH 44320 US
A Customer Service Representative is need for a 2-to-4-month assignment working first shift. Your main focus will be to ensure the company establishes and maintains constant communication with customers.
- Accurately update customer information, verify order status, answer phones, and enter any other relevant information
- Provide information promptly to customers
- Address order questions and concerns quickly
- Monitor shared Inbox which contains customer orders and inquiries
- Assist Sales Department and keep updated and accurate records
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have strong Customer Service experience
- Must have the ability to handle a high volume of calls and emails every day
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office along with accurate data entry skills; CRM knowledge is a plus
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt to change and a willingness to take on other responsibilities
- Must have strong analytical skills, be self-motivated, highly organized, dependable, and a team player
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 330-468-4469 or submit your resume to email@example.com.
For over 35 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.