Customer Service Representative - Part-time
Cleveland, OH 44128
A local printing company has a position available for a Customer Service Representative to assist customers by providing product and service information, as well as resolving technical issues. Work hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Create estimates for products
- Enter orders into QuickBooks
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Must have previous customer service, sales, or related field experience
- Must have prior experience in the Printing Industry
- Must be able to build rapport with clients
- Must have excellent customer service and communication skills
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and QuickBooks
- Must be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task and prioritize
- Must have a positive and professional demeanor
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This position starts out as part-time; however it will turn into a full-time position in the future.
For an immediate interview, please call 440-253-2983 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.