Customer Service - Order Entry Clerk
Eastlake, OH 44095 | Temp-to-Hire
A large supply company is seeking a Customer Service - Data Entry Clerk to plan, coordinate, and control the activities of the order entry/customer service team to maintain and enhance customer relationships and meet organizational objectives. This is a full-time opportunity working Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Improve customer service experience and create engaged customer and facilitate growth
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor, and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices of areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to established priorities
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have proven work experience as a customer service representative or coordinator, retail manager, or assistant manager level
- Must have experience in providing customer service support
- Must have excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Must have order processing experience within an MRP Operating System
- Must be proficient using Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must have strong organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritizing skills
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to pay attention and listen
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and be flexible to adapt to changes
- Must have a friendly and professional presence at all times
- Must have a solid work history with no attendance issues
Only candidates that can pass a background check and drug screen will be considered. This company offers benefits upon permanent hire.
For an immediate interview, please call 216-575-7145 or submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For over 30 years, Area Temps has been committed to providing Northeast Ohio companies with office staffing services, technical, skilled trades, industrial and professional staffing solutions. We measure our success by the thousands of people who have accepted permanent positions with our client companies, either through a direct hire or after successfully completing an initial temporary assignment.